Music. Books. Softball. Sports. Chocolate. Nutella. Crunch. Kitkat. Hershey's. Reese's. Truffles. Chocolate. Food. Chocolate.
I'm obviously obsessed with chocolate
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
yo hacia eso cuando penedejo u.u
can’t stop looking at this for some reason
Things I find strangely pretty: dust swimming in the afternoon sun.
i’ve been waiting for this gif to pop back up in my dash for forever
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
hungry ^ hungry
hungry | hungry
hungry o ———-> hungry
good heavens look at the time
Stuck On A Puzzle by Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys.